What To Expect.....
The adoption fee for our puppies is $2500.00 Once you are ready to be placed on our reservations list we will accept a $500 non-refundable deposit. The remaining portion of the puppy adoption fee is due by the time the puppy is 7 weeks of age.
Thank you for your puppy inquiry. The information below will outline a little bit about our breeding. Please let us know if you have any questions. We are currently taking reservations for our spring litter. We do our best to ensure our girls become pregnant when we breed them and that they have healthy, vibrant babies. We always reserve the right to retain the first two picks of the litter for our breeding program and or to share with other breeders.
A bit about our program:
Our breeding program is centered around producing intelligent, structurally correct conformation, well-tempered dogs. We work with several therapy agencies that have enjoyed working with and training our dogs for various lines of service work.
We do not operate a facility. All of our puppies are raised in our home. We actively socialize the puppies on a daily basis. We do participate in early sensory development stimulation exercises with the puppies starting at day 3. Here is a YouTube video of the exercises being completed on puppies: Bio-Sensory Link
The puppies go for their first well baby check up at week 6.5 where they are evaluated by our vet, and receive their first vaccination. In efforts of keeping our puppies safe and minimize exposure to outside germs and bacteria’s we limit the visitations to the families on our reservations list.
We have a very active household and have friends & family here as the puppies are being socialized. Our puppies are very well socialized by children and adults. Our guardian families also like to visit and give plenty of snuggles & stimulation. One of the benefits of being a guardian family with us is they get endless opportunities for puppy snuggles. It takes a village to raise a well balanced, well socialized litter of puppies. The more we can expose our puppies to in a safe, clean environment the better the puppy/dog will be when you take them home.
If you like us on Facebook you will have the opportunity to get to know our dogs and will have access to the most up to date information and puppy photos.
Puppy selection process:
We encourage everyone to mail a puppy toy that each member of the family has slept with so that the toy will have a scent of everyone in the family. For at least one week. Sleep with the toy, watch TV with the toy… take the toy to work…school… incorporate the toy in your everyday life. Let it get the scent of your entire family and routine. Mail the toys to us by the time the puppies turn 7 weeks of age. For the last week that the puppies are with us they will have your family toys with them to play with. They will learn all of your smells. When they meet you they will already be familiar with your smells. This process is achieved during individual crate training. When the puppies go home with you we will send the puppy with a blanket and a toy that smell like our home and their mama. The effort that all of us put into this process helps make the transition to home much easier on each of the puppies.
Puppies are placed with families in the order of deposits received.
All of our adult dogs are tested and certified
All of our puppies are adopted at 8-9 weeks of age and have the following:
1st round of immunizations
De-wormings: 3, 5 & 7 weeks of age
Fecal exam by vet at week 6.5
30 day puppy insurance
Very well socialized and loved by small children and adults as well as other dogs that live with me.
We start the potty training process at week three with the use of pee pads. We
then graduate to outside if the weather is good or pine shavings or newspaper
pellets if it’s too cold outside. When our puppies go home they are usually 90%
potty trained for Pine shavings. Which makes the next step in potty training
supper easy. I do highly recommend getting potty bells for the door and using
potty bells it will make your life so much easier in the long run. For what ever
reason you can hear those things throughout the house!
We offer a two year health guarantee on all of our puppies.
Guarantee Breeder Agrees:
1. Breeder guarantees that the puppy has had proper care to date and has been checked by a veterinarian. Puppy has received its first shots and has been dewormed. Health records have been provided. It is advisable to take your new puppy to the vet immediately for a well baby exam. If within 72 hours of receiving the puppy and he/she is examined by a reputable veterinarian and the health of the puppy is found to be at serious risk of euthanasia or death due to a congenital defect (existing at birth), owner shall notify breeder and provide a written statement from a licensed vet describing puppies condition and shall return the puppy and papers to the breeder within three days of the examination. Breeder will replace puppy with next available puppy from another litter of similar quality or refund the full price of the puppy minus training fees. Providing puppy is in the same condition mentally and physically as when it was originally purchased. This does not include worms, fleas, mites, coccidiosis, giardia, or any other parasites, as they are common in dogs and puppies. Breeder assumes no responsibility for veterinarian, shipping or training fees.
2. Breeder is not responsible if puppy contracts a communicable disease after leaving breeders possession.
3. Breeder guarantees puppy against any congenital defect causing death of or making necessary euthanasia until two years of age.
4. Breeder offers two-year hip and elbow guarantee on any puppy found to have moderate or severely affected hip or elbow dysplasia that is debilitating. The following applies: The puppy must have a new x-ray by your veterinarian to confirm the diagnosis and it must be documented by an official OFA preliminary consultation. Additionally, the buyer must adhere to proper protocol in puppy raising in regards to proper nutrition and proper amount of exercise and playtime. If buyer does not provide proper nutrition and over exercises their pup before the age of 2 hip and elbow warranties will be voided. As a breeder we’ve done everything we can do to ensure we are producing sound puppies with parents who have good genetics. As owners it’s your job to provide the best atmosphere to allow the hips to form properly.
5. Breeder offers two-year heart guarantee on any puppy found to have a severe heart murmur (grade 5/6 or 6/6). The following applies: The puppy must have a canine cardiologist perform an echogram to confirm the diagnosis.
6. Upon receipt of a letter to breeder from a reputable canine cardiologist stating that in his/her opinion this condition is congenital, puppy will be replaced by puppy of equal value at breeder’s earliest possibility. We reserve the right to have a second opinion from our canine cardiologist. We also reserve the right to acquire DNA to determine the dog or puppy as one of our lineages. 7. Breeder does not guarantee color, size, championship, fertility or temperament of any puppy. To Be Covered By This Guarantee, The Following Conditions Need To Apply: Puppy must be owned by original owner named in the agreement. In the case of sudden demise of puppy, breeder must receive a written notice of puppies death from owner’s
We do offer shipping and the cost is $475.00 which includes health certificate for flying, crate, transportation to the airport and flight.
If you haven’t already done so and you are interested in making an application for one of our upcoming puppies please visit our application page and complete our Puppy Application. PLEASE be sure to add to your contact list on your email server. Several people have stated that they are finding our emails in their spam folder. I do my best to respond to each email within 12 hours. If you do not receive an email from me please check your spam folder and if there is nothing there please contact us @ 678-428-0177.
What’s the next step?
If after reading through this you would like to place a deposit on a puppy please give me a call so we can chat for a bit, answer any questions either of us may have and just talk for a few minutes and see if we are a good fit for one another. :-)
Please let me know if you have any questions. You are welcome to call or email anytime.